Prospective authors are invited to electronically submit a maximum of 750-word extended precis of their work, in which they should clearly state the aim their work and the methodology they followed, while they should additionally provide a brief summary of the relative results and conclusions.
The submitted precis must include:
- a proposed title
- complete affiliation of all authors (name, title, address, e-mail, phone).
- the suggested topic of interest (see list below)
- up to five key-words matching the work scope and
Submitted works will be reviewed by at least two independent referees and they will be evaluated according to their significance, originality, technical content, style, clarity and relevance to the conference.
For all accepted papers, camera ready manuscripts (up to 8 pages) must be submitted. To ensure a coherent style in the proceedings, authors must use the template available at the conference web site. Camera-ready manuscripts will be included in the conference proceedings, provided that at least one of the authors will register and present the work. Conference proceedings will be published in electronic form.
For every paper presented in the Conference, there must be at least one author registered and every registered author may present one paper maximum.
Extended precis as well as the camera-ready manuscripts of the works that will be accepted for presentation must be submitted via the EasyChair online submission system following the link:
Although the official language of the conference is Greek, submissions in English are also strongly encouraged.
- Suggested topics of interest
- General Acoustics
- Digital Acoustic Signal Processing
- Speech processing
- Noise & Vibration Control
- Environmental Acoustics & Noise pollution
- Building-Architectural Acoustics
- Μusical Acoustics
- Underwater Acoustics
- Acoustical measurements and instrumentation
- Acoustic emission
- Acoustics for Education
- Wireless acoustic sensor networks